Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013


The first "tie" card is sooooo easy. I used my favorite DCWV "The Guy Stack" to create a card that just took a few minutes!!! I die cut with my Cricut the HFD sentiment, tied on some twine and a metal brad and I was done!! The paper design is so awesome, you don't need to add anything else!! EASY RIGHT????



This 2nd card, was interesting since I used an idea from Kiwi Lane Designs to create a tie and shirt , but instead of a paper tie, I used the material you see on the right which came from a sample decorator's fabric book. I embossed the shirt with my Sizzix, ran off a sentiment on my Cricut, added a few buttons and I was done in a snap!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you leave a comment to let me know you did!
Entered:
*******************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


15 comments:

  1. Both cards are AWESOME!!!Very Creative my friend.
    Please join us at Cut It Up Challenges "Father's Day" theme.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous!! I love the tie paper on the first one!! The shirt is so creative on the second!! Awesome job on both - I love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful Claire I love the ties on the top one and the have the shirt as the card great idea!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when the patterned paper does the work for you! Add a couple of details and you have an amazing card! Thanks for linking it to Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I said earlier...
    Thank you for playing at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are great!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to use up paper scraps by making the different colored ties. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very VERY cute with all the ties!! ♥ Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges for our Father's Day challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards ideal for Father's Day. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great masculine cards Claire. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Father's Day card, thank you for sharing with glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Fathers Day card, Love the papers. Great touch with the sparkly.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the texture you have used! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards! Thanks for sharing over at Cuttin and Stampin.

    Teresa R.
    DT~Cuttin and Stampin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two wonderful cards for Father's Day. I like the way you have used different ways of using ties in each card. I love the range of papers in the first one and the texture in the second card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Angela

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!